1. Have a good look around this website and ask us lot's of questions (We're here to help).
2. Contact us for a quote and to confirm that we have a Dj available on the date of your event / function. You can do this over the phone or online via our Online Quotation Page.
3. Download a Booking & Information Sheet. Printed it out, fill it in and send it to us via email or you can take a good quality photo of both sides on your smartphone and send it to us.
4. Pay your deposit. You can pay your deposit via direct debit. Payment details can be found on page 2 of our Booking & Information Sheet.
5. Once we have received your completed Booking & Information Sheet along with your deposit, we will then send you back a signed copy as proof of your deposit and confirmation of your booking with us.
6. Along the way we will iron out the finer details such as music selections and any special requirements.
7. We will give you regular courtesy calls or emails in the lead up to your event / function.
8. If you have decided to choose the music for your event / function, you can do so via the Online Music Request pages on this website.
If you're considering booking one of our experienced Dj / MCs for your Wedding Reception, why not download our Wedding Reception Info Pack. It contains lots of helpful information that will help with your music choices and the planning of the Reception. It aslo contains our Wedding Dj / MC Booking Form. You'll find it attached to the quote we send you or you can head on over to our Printables Page.